Monday, August 20

Sundays


Another perk of working at the church is my Sundays are fantastic. Yesterday, after church and lunch, Nichole and I went to Disney. We haven't ben able to go all summer because our passes were on block out. But, now we can go again. Yeah, we didn't get there until 5:30, but they were open till 11 so we got plenty of time in. It was nice to just get out of the house and ride some rides. We did some things that we haven't done before such as the Astro Orbiter. That was pretty cool. All in all, it was a nice day trip with Cole. Can't wait to see what I'll do next Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Umm, as soon as football starts you'll be hanging out with ME on Sundays watching football, drinking beer, and enjoying some pronto pups!

Coli :) said...

Well I would say hangen out with me but seeing the Football season will be here i know it will be diffrent.

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3