Thursday, August 9

Football Season!

Thank God football season is on it's way back. I didn't get to see much of last season because I was always at work. But, this year I should be able to catch almost all of the 1pm games, all the 4pm games and all of the night games. And if there are some I might miss... I've got DVR. I'm sure my Aunt is not only excited about the new season but also that she now has DVR as well! The first Bucs preseason game is this Friday against the Patriots. It's a home game for the Bucs and it's @ 7:30pm for those of you not in the know. I'll be DVRing it.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

THREE-THIRTY? Is that right? On a FRIDAY? Does the Bucs organization know that we have to work? Can they schedule these things when it's convenient for the FANS?

Mic Man said...

No. My mistake.

Coli :) said...

Oh Joy!!!

The Ferryman said...

Are you really in a hurry for them to go 5-11? :)

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3