Thursday, August 2

And He Said, "Let There Be Rain"

And he sure did bring it. It was nice and soothing to go to sleep last night with the sound of rain outside. The pitter patter on the window that has that rhythmic beat that puts you to sleep helped me out. Since I am still a little bit congested, I happened to wake up twice in the middle of the night. Possibly around 3am and again around 5am. Both times I woke up I noticed it was still raining outside. When the alarm went off this morning, it was still raining. Everything was and is soaked. I had to run in the rain to get to the car, stepping in a few puddles along the way. It rained so much, that one of the main thoroughfares I travel to the studio on was blocked off because it had flooded. Puddles everywhere, roads flooded, yards flooded and retention ponds near full, it has been raining long and hard. I know we needed the rain, but I don't know about all this. It's supposed to rain the rest of today and the next few days on top of it all.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3