Saturday, August 25

Halloween Is Coming

Halloween is coming and I can't wait. I loved Halloween as a kid and I still do. The decorations, the costumes, the stories, the candy and most of all the events. I was in Albertsons last night and they already have all the Halloween candy out on an aisle with Halloween signs. I couldn't believe it. Of course Yankee Candle has had all the Halloween stuff out for weeks, but now the candy! Sheesh. 

But, as for the events I can not wait. Nichole and I want to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this year. Then, I know I want to go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal this year. I'd like to get a group of people to go this time. I was checking it out on the web today. They do not have much information available yet except for the theme of this year and of course the dates and ticket info. They actually have a really good option this year. (they might have had it last year, I don't know.) For the same price as a 1 night ticket you can go back for 13 nights! Those nights are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Friday and Saturday are not included, but I have been there on those nights before and it is ridiculous. The lines are so long. So, I think that would be a pretty good option. I don't know whether Nichole would want to go or not. I'm sure she will voice her opinion when she reads this. So, if you are local and would like to go, give me a shout and we will figure it out. 

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

YAY for Halloween!

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3