Monday, August 20

Sorry For The Delay

Okay, for the few readers I have, I apoligize for the long delay in posting. It has just been very busy lately. This past week I have been training a new manager to take over my position at the cell phone joint. That's been interesting. I'm also happy to say that I have started doing the church gig and it is great. It feels great to be back behind the console again. I also really like being around so many people with a positive attitude, unlike the mall. I have also started working at the studio a lot more. So, between working the mall, church and the studio I have just been busy everyday and allday. I'm lucky to be here now. Thank God for a short day at the studio. Tomorrow it is back to the mall. I hope the air conditioner is fixed. It was broken today.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I was wondering where you went...

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3