Friday, August 31

Need New Software

So, I love the Macbook. But, it is really starting to bother me that I can not add links or photos to my posts nor can I change the font without writing HTML. I had an offline program on my HP that I used from Microsoft. What I am looking for is a program I can run on a Mac that allows me to write posts and edit them with links and photos and the fonts. I want to be able to run this program without logging on to Blogger withen the browser. Any ideas? Oh and it has to be free.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Stop resisting and just write the HTML. It's the easiest thing once you get used to it. You don't need to change the fonts within your post, unless you're bolding or using italics. Just changing the font style / color / size looks cheezy.

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3