Saturday, August 4

Little Early

For those of you that thought my post "Christmas Already?" was jumping the gun, I've got another one for you. I was walking to the food court today, since I'm still in the mall for a bit longer, and walked past Yankee Candle. In their store front windows were these big silhouettes of a ghost and a Halloween moon. That's right, their whole store front with tables have all kinds of Halloween product for sale. Now, I know that Halloween is closer than Christmas is, but Christmas is also a much larger celebrated holiday. Plus, studio projects take time. It's nothing like retail. As Mr. Fab said to me, "Christmas? Good God man, you are even ahead of Wal-Mart on this!". It looks like Yankee Candle has just jumped on the wagon with me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3