Friday, July 27

Resignation

I put in for my resignation from the cell phone joint today. Since I will be working so much with the church and studio soon, I can't do the required hours at the cell phone store. I typed up a nice, professional letter and emailed it to my boss today. I even told him that I was resigning from my management position, but would like to still work part time so I can get that extra money I need. I was surprised, relieved and glad that he took it very well. I figured that's because I'm one of their best employees and I actually followed the rules and typed a letter to them instead of just saying I quit. They also knew it was going to happen sooner or later. They know I'm an Audio Engineer and that's what I want to do. So, it's all good. Just have to find a manager and train them. Know anybody?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3