Thursday, July 19

New Suspension

I just put new shocks on my truck the other day and it rides so much better. My Blazer Xtreme is already lowered 2 inches in the front and 3 inches in the rear. I lowered it using spindles and blocks probably about 2 years ago. Riding on stock shocks at this height will wear them down. I've been noticing that it was riding kind of funky and I didn't like it. I also knew that soon I would start towing trailers from time to time for our live production company, Full Wave Sound Live and I'm wanting to get a waverunner as well. I figured I better get some new suspension. I purchased my parts off of Summit Racing and they were here in 2 days. Then to have them installed, I'm lucky enough to know Nichole's cousin's husband who owns his own shop. So, I Tuesday I went over there, had him install them and bam! All new ride. It definitely rides a lot smoother, yet it is also stiffer. Just the way it should be. Now to put it to the test of towing trailers.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3