Monday, July 9

No A/C

So, we didn't have a working air conditioner for the past couple of days. I woke up Saturday morning and thought it was pretty warm in the house. Checked the thermostat, nope it's set right. Apparently something was broken. Had maintenance come a check it out. Unfortunately they had to order a part and were not able to finish the job until today. But, they were kind enough to put a nice portable air conditioning unit in our living room without even asking. I thought that was rather nice of them. It worked really good too. It cooled the whole house! The only room that was still a little warm was our bedroom. But, it was cool enough to sleep in. Nichole got home this afternoon and told me it was back up and working. I can't wait to go home and enjoy my nice cold A/C.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3