Saturday, June 9

Hilton Is Back In Jail

So Paris Hilton is back in jail serving out the rest of her term. Good I say. I was reading a CNN article on it today. Apparently she was crying and sobbing and calling for mommy. It makes me laugh. The so called badass, cool, I know everything princess she used to be is obviously a front and now the world knows it. Not that we didn't know it before. But, now she made it obvious by acting that way. I would hope that because she is now incarcerated and humiliated herself people would no longer put her up on that pedestal she has been held upon for so long. But, unfortunately this will probably only hold her on a higher tier.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I can't beleive that with everything going on in the world, her going to jail for probation violation is such big news!

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3