Wednesday, June 20

Coupons

I have never cut coupons for grocery shopping except for when I was a kid I would do it for my mom. The other day Nichole and I went grocery shopping. This time we decided to be frugal and clip some coupons. It really does help. We ended up saving about $15 off our grocery bill. Pretty cool. I can put that $15 to other good use. We cut most of our coupons from the newspaper and a few from the Internet. You can find a lot of useful coupons on the Internet. It's like free money. Now all we need is a coupon book to organize them in.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Impressive! Remember to combine them with sale prices to get your best deals, stock up on the item if you can, and don't buy something JUST because you have a coupon, it defeats the purpose. You can get the little organizers at WalMart or dollar store for a few dollars.

Coli :) said...

OKAY I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!! YOU DID NOT CUT ONE COUPON I DID ALL THE WORK :( AND YOU TRY AND ADD YOUR NAME TO MY GOOD DOING HOW RUDE :(

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3