Thursday, January 17

Tag! You're It.

I've been tagged! Apparantly, My Aunt wants me to think. I hate thinking. It's too hard. Lol. Okay, here we go:


The Rules:
1-Link to the person's blog who tagged you.
2-Post these rules in your post.
3-List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4-Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5-Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

Now for my seven things:
1 - I currently have 3 part time jobs, and if you include Pay Per Post, that would make 4.
2 - I have moved at least once every year since 2002.
3 - I can't break the habit of biting my nails.
4 - One of the most relaxing things is having my dog lick my toes after being in shoes all day.
5 - I had my nipple pierced. HAD
6 - I would rather be blind than be deaf.
7 - I operated roller coasters, was an Audio Engineer and did audio tech for Howl O Scream at Busch Gardens.

Now, I don't know if I know anyone that hasn't already been tagged...

Let's see, there is Nichole's cousin (who hasn't blogged in ages) and that's all that I know of. Sad isn't it?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3