Thursday, September 13

Pay Per Post

I've only been with Pay Per Post for about a month now and I love this program. For those of you that are not in the know, Pay Per Post is this company that has all kinds of sponsored content available for their bloggers to... well, blog about. In turn, Pay Per Post pays their bloggers a commission for their posts!


Now, like I said, I've only been with them for about a month, but I have already made some decent residual income. It's great for gas, lunches or those small trips to the grocery store. I'll also use it to have a nice night out with Nichole. To me, it's like having free money. Blogging, for me, doesn't really take much energy or mind power. It's cake work.

Of course the money is fantastic, but as for the program itself, my favorite part would have to be the selection of posts I can blog about. There is always a decent amount of topics I can blog about and there are always new ones being added. But, you have to snatch them up fast or someone else will. 

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3