Saturday, June 7

Residual Money

I've been doing the survey thing for some time now. Longer than I have been blogging. If you are unaware of what I am talking about, I belong to a few survey companies that pay me to take their surveys online. It's almost like free money, because it isn't hard. Most of the surveys aren't bad either, but every once in a while I get stuck doing a really long one that sucks.


About a week ago I took one on snack foods. At the end they asked me if I could be of further assistance. Not only did I get points for taking the preliminary survey (points put towards cash), but now they wanted to send me a Palm Pilot so I can record my snacking for a weeks time. At the end I would simply package the Palm Pilot and send it back to them. In return, they will pay me $50 for doing it! Also, there might be a phase three survey for which I will get paid an additional $10. $60 for not having to do much at all, count me in. I most definitely clicked on the "opt me in" button.

Yesterday I received the Palm Pilot, instructions and included was a bonus $10 Visa gift card just for agreeing to continue the research! This will be one of the easiest $70 I ever made. Do you want to get in on this action? Let me know and I'll show you where to go and you can start getting paid today.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

NOICE!!
How come I never get any good ones like that?

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3