Saturday, June 7

Caught

It was bound to happen sooner or later. The simple nature of riding a motorcycle is you are exposed to the elements. Forget about turning on the A/C, and with summer here it's been getting hot. As soon as you stop moving, you start sweating. The other day I was riding home from Tampa and wouldn't you know it, it started to rain. Better yet, it started to monsoon. Needless to say by the time I got home I was drenched, but the bike was clean! It wasn't pleasant. It feels like pins and needles poking you everywhere. I checked the weather that morning and it wasn't supposed to rain. But, the weathermen also projected a few major hurricanes last year and we see how that panned out.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

We were out one night at dinner and the storm started to roll in. We left and it started to rain just as we rolled onto the road. It was only 5 miles to home but it was the longest 5 miles of my LIFE! My helmet I had one didn't even have a face mask and my face got pounded.

The Big Leeboski said...

It's 103 degrees in North Carolina.

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3