Tuesday, April 22

Sometimes You Want To Reach Out And Choke Em

I think I met the most annoying person ever yesterday! It was at the studio. This guy comes in with his dreadlocks and pants around his knees. Apparently he had talked to Corey, but Corey never told me about it. This guy says he rewrote the National Anthem and had a poster with the words on it. Well, I can tell you right now the words suck. Sometimes they didn't even make sense. It was all run-on sentences. Another thing that pissed me off about it was he was trying to capitalize on the 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina thing. Everyone has to jump onboard I guess. But you know what, not to sound harsh or uncaring, but that was long ago. Get over it. It's done with. Let's move on. I'm so sick of hearing about this 9/11 crap that I could scream. 


Anyways, he wants to record his version of the anthem at the studio and he tried (key word is tried) to sing it for me and it was horrendous. But, I can't tell the dude that he sucks. So, I had to suffer.

To boot, what made it all worse is he then stood there for half an hour telling me his life story as I'm ready to pull my hair out. I wanted to reach out and choke the guy and tell him to get lost. It was a blessing once he left. I have never met anyone like that before and I hope I never have to again.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abcc386c7e4103a4c867ae067d19daf3